Did you test positive for COVID-19?
We are here to support you. Use the links below to access resources and reporting information.
The safety, health and well-being of all campus community members and visitors is our primary commitment.
Cal Poly is actively monitoring the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). We are proactively engaged in pandemic planning with our public health partners, including the County of San Luis Obispo Public Health Department and the CDC. Visit this official Cal Poly coronavirus website often for critical updates and advisories.
COVID-19 Confirmed Cases
- Cal Poly COVID-19 Dashboard
Detailed data on Cal Poly's on-campus testing and positive cases
View case numbers in San Luis Obispo County, California and the U.S.
Updated April 14, 2022
- 4/14/22 - Update on Employee Booster Requirements and Testing
- Human Resources reminded employees to update their vaccination and booster record. In addition, the testing frequency for employees and students who are required to participate in ongoing testing will change April 18 to once every seven days. The campus pass remains in effect throughout spring quarter for all students accessing campus. Read the full message to learn more.
- 3/15/22 - Booster Update for Employees
- Employees can now upload proof of their COVID-19 vaccination and booster in compliance with the updated CSU COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. The deadline for employees to update their booster information varies by bargaining unit. Find more information and upcoming vaccine clinics on the COVID-19 vaccine webpage. Read the full message.
- 3/10/22 - Update on Spring COVID-19 Guidelines
- President Armstrong shared updates on masking, pre-arrival testing requirements for students not up-to-date on vaccinations, ongoing testing and the campus pass. The changes take effect March 28. Read the full message.
Face Coverings Requirements for Campus Activity
Face coverings are not required in most indoor settings for students, employees and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
Masks are still required for all in health care settings, including the Health Center and COVID-19 testing site. As of April 20, the California Department of Public Health no longer requires masks on public transit. Individuals can choose to wear a mask indoors, and N-95 masks are available to all campus community members.
For more information, visit Face Coverings.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The CSU announced a revision to its systemwide COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to require a vaccine booster shot for all eligible students and employees.
Cal Poly changed its definition of “fully vaccinated” to include a booster for eligible students effective Jan. 20. Students will be considered fully vaccinated if they have completed their primary vaccines series and received a booster. Learn more on the COVID-19 Vaccine webpage.
Employees should now upload proof of their vaccination and booster. The deadline for employees to update their booster information varies by bargaining unit, and the latest information can be found here.
Rite Aid clinics will offer COVID-19 vaccines and boosters, and the flu vaccine, on campus on April 29. More appointments are available through local public health department sites, some local pharmacies and other providers. Learn more on our COVID-19 Vaccine page.
Cal Poly Roadmap
For updated information on campuswide operations and more during the COVID-19 pandemic, visit the Cal Poly Roadmap page.