Per CSU mandate, all Cal Poly students and employees accessing campus for any reason in fall must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or request a medical or religious exemption. For more information, see Campus Requirements.
|Faculty & Staff||3,356||3,084||92%|
Data reflects students enrolled in the current term. Numbers are updated Mondays. Last update 12/6/21.
- Student Testing
- Cal Poly provides COVID-19 testing to currently enrolled students through its Campus Health and Wellbeing (for symptomatic students) and through its ongoing testing program (for asymptomatic students).
- → Learn more at Student Testing
- Employee Testing
- Faculty and staff are also invited to use the ongoing testing program for asymptomatic testing only.
- → Learn more at Employee Testing
- Testing Data
- Testing data above reflects only tests administered through Campus Health and Wellbeing or through the university’s ongoing testing program.
- Students and employees also can also access testing via non-university providers off campus. These off-campus tests are not reflected in testing data above.
Please note: Positive tests for employees or off-campus resident students obtained off campus are not reported to Cal Poly unless they require contact investigation or isolation/quarantine actions on campus. These off-campus positive tests are reflected in countywide and community-specific statistics (for their community of residence), available at San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department. On-campus resident students who test positive off campus are reported to the university, for purposes of isolation/quarantine and associated contact investigation.
Isolation, Quarantine, and Quarantine in Place
On-campus resident students who test positive for COVID-19 are placed in isolation in on-campus University Housing facilities and provided with direct dining, laundry and other support services.
→ Learn more about Cal Poly’s Isolation and Quarantine procedures.