COVID-19 Help Center
Help Center Closing After June 4
The COVID-19 Help Center will permanently close at 5 p.m. Friday, June 4. Use the links below in the Online Resources section to find the information you need.
The COVID-19 Help Center provides support for students seeking additional information on asymptomatic (ongoing) testing requirements and compliance. For additional information on student testing requirements and the exemption process, see the amended Presidential Order.
Help Center Services
How we can help you:
- Information on campus testing registration and appointment process.
- Provide off-campus testing locations in the community.
- Answer questions related to campus compliance communications or requirements from the Presidential Order.
- Help connect you with other needed COVID-related services and online resources (see below).
Days and hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excludes academic holidays)
|Student Testing page||Frequently Asked Questions related to testing and compliance programs.|
|Campus Requirements page||Asymptomatic (ongoing) student testing, personal protective equipment (PPE), daily screenings, compliance and sanctions.|
|Campus Health and Wellbeing||Symptomatic testing, student medical and mental health support.|
|Campus Response and Updates page||Isolation and quarantine support, event guidelines, campus operations during COVID-19, campus Services.|
|Campus Dining page||Isolation and quarantine dining information.|
|COVID-19 Testing page||Off-campus testing options.|
|Stay Healthy page||Student financial and food assistance programs, COVID-19 prevention information, inclusion and community resources.|
|Vaccine Information page||Learn more about authorized vaccines, get questions answered and take action as eligibility expands.|
Important Testing Reminders
- Keep all of your testing appointments. Schedule your testing appointment each week per your student testing requirement, approximately seven days apart (starting May 13, 2021). Failure to comply with ongoing COVID-19 testing will result in loss of Cal Poly technology services, which consists of hundreds of applications, including your student portal access, email, Canvas, in-person and virtual classes, and access to the Cal Poly Recreation Center.
- You can test at two locations: The Performing Arts Center Lobby (No. 6) or the Poly Canyon Village Aliso conference room (No. 171A). Use of on-campus testing sites is strongly recommended.
- Visit the Student Testing page for more information on test registration and appointments. Please use your local (San Luis Obispo) address when registering.