Housing, Dining and Parking

Due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 and the campus response, the information provided here and on other campus websites will be updated. Please check back for the most current responses to common questions.  


University Housing will remain open to support students who were unable to return to their permanent homes. University Housing has taken steps to residentially distance students staying for spring term — including moving all first-year campus residents to single rooms in campus apartments, and temporarily closing many campus common areas, including the Poly Canyon Village pool and all campus basketball courts.

For more information, visit the University Housing FAQ page.


It is the aim of Campus Dining to maintain transparency and open lines of communication. The COVID-19 situation changes daily and requires the university and Campus Dining to adjust its response accordingly. Please view Campus Dining's health and safety information at https://www.calpolydining.com/health-and-safety/.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email campusdining@calpoly.edu


Parking is currently being enforced because campus remains open at this time. For more information on campus parking regulations during the COVID-19 situation, please visit the Transportation and Parking Services FAQ page.

Campus Resources


Related Content