Ongoing Testing Registration
If you are required to participate in Cal Poly’s ongoing testing program, you first need to register with Avellino Labs. Follow the steps below to register and schedule an appointment.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: Log on to www.avellinocoronatest.com/info-patient.
Step 2: Enter the following information — any space with an asterisk * is mandatory, including:
- First name as it appears on your insurance card.
- Last name as it appears on your insurance card.
- Email: Please include your Cal Poly email.
- Phone number.
- Date of birth.
- Gender, pregnancy status, race, ethnicity.
- Street address: Type your Cal Poly/SLO address and click on your correct address on the drop-down box. City, state, zip code and county will auto-populate. Also include your building number.
- Health insurance. Click “take photo” and take a picture of the front and the back of the card. If there is a secondary insurance, please do the same. If you do not have the card, skip this step.
- If you do not have health insurance, you will be asked for your social security number or driver’s license number. If you do not have access to these, please see alternative testing locations listed here under our "alternative testing locations" section.
- Please DO NOT select the “Direct Bill/Med Part A” from the insurance drop down.
Step 3: Disregard the “Appointments for Select Site” section.
Step 4: Check the patient waiver box.
Step 5: You must check the patient results box to receive your test results directly, and enter a mobile number or email address. You will need this information later. You can also access your results through the Avellino patient portal.
Step 6: Enter the security code and submit.
For technical issues please email email@example.com